Each cabin has modern kitchen facilities with propane cooking stoves, limited pots, pans, dishes and silverware, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and refrigerators. Modern bathrooms with flush toilets and hot showers are part of each cabin, as well. Cabins are furnished with bedding, towels, dish soap and bath soaps. Extras in each cabin include TV, VCR and barbecue grill. A selection of videos is available at the Office.
We have limits on the amount of people that you can have in each cabin due to the septic systems, not the sleeping arrangements. Please, do not show up with more people than are allowed in each cabin. It is very difficult to repair septic systems up here.
These large cabins are perfect for larger families or groups. They feature two separate rooms with three double beds and one single bed. These cabins are completely carpeted.
Cabin #9 has three separate bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have a full sized bed in them and the 3rd has a set of twin bunks. It has a kitchen and full bathroom with tub/shower combo. You have a private yard and deck off the side of the cabin.
Cabin #1: $105 per night (May 1- October 31) $120 per night (November 1-April 30)
Cabin #2: $105 per night (May 1- October 31) $120 per night (November 1-April 30)
Cabin #9: Maximum 5 people. $120/night summer, $150/night winter. This cabin has a private yard w fire pit & picnic table as well as a large deck with a comfy swing on it.
Medium one-room cabins feature two double beds and one twin bed. These cabins are completely carpeted.
$80 per night (May 1- October 31) $80 per night (November 1- April 30)
Quaint and cozy one-room cabin for two with one double bed and one twin bed. Our small cabins are set up for 2 people only. We may make an exception for a small child.
$58 per night (available in the summer only)
* Prices, rules and regulations subject to change.
* Sales and Lodging taxes are not included in prices.
* Check-In is from 2:00pm to 7:00pm MST. Call if arriving after 7:00pm.
* Check-Out time is 10:00am MST.
* NO SMOKING is permitted in any cabin, building or the Office. If you smoke inside the cabins you will not be booked again.
* Due to liability risks NO PETS, no exceptions.
* Two-night minimum rental on weekends.
* Three-night minimum on select weekends and holidays (call for dates).
* Reservations must be secured with a Discover, MasterCard or Visa credit card.
* 60-day cancellation policy (call for details).
* All cabins are housekeeping cabins.
* Due to the fragile mountain terrain, no camping is permitted near the cabins.
* Due to limited resources, people not registered as guests with us may not use showers or toilets.
* No guarantees are made regarding weather and conditions of the mountain (snow, rain, fire bans, etc.)
* We cannot give refunds due to health problems (please check with your doctor before staying at 10,000 feet).
* Refunds will not be given due to the weather. No refunds will be given once you have checked in.
Cabins reserved for 6 or more days require a 50% deposit. Full payment is required at time of reservation for stays of five nights or less. All reservations are confirmed a the time the cabin is reserved. If you are unable to fulfill your reservation obligation we will try to refill your reservation for you with proper notification. Refunds will be given for any days we are able to fill minus a 25% rebooking fee. We fill our cabins 90% of the time by reservation. It is difficult to refill cabins at the last minute. Unpaid balances are due at check-in.
Equal opportunity service provider.
Copyright © Mountain Meadow Cabins
Under special use permit from the USFS